Wednesday 2 January 2013

Hello {twenty thirteen}


We’re done with {twenty twelve} in merely 12 months! I wanted to bid 2012 properly, but I barely felt it pass me by. Day by day, weeks just passes by too swiftly, turning into new months before I can fully embrace them and all of a sudden, the new year’s eve has came about and in a blink of eye, we are now two days into the brand new year. Time passes way too quickly. I wished I could come out with a 2012 retrospect of the entire year for a clearer picture of everything and to recap many many things that took place throughout the year that has given me much of wholesome experiences :) 


In view of blogging activity, I failed terribly in keeping my resolutions to blog more often. {Twenty twelve} has indeed been a good good year where many life major changes took place. But in contrary to that, it has been the quietest year throughout my blogging journey since 2009 with a record low number of 10 posts! *shame* Once again, I shamelessly repeat my resolutions to blog more frequently. With this, I will be more motivated to note our bitter-sweet, wax and wane journey while we are working towards our ‘this is the start to forever’ life series :). Here, I am wishing everyone a splendid, colorful year filled with lots of butterflies and bunnies and good health towards more excitement and  happiness in 2013 :). 


0 comments:

 

By aikoakito