Wednesday 27 November 2013

Home :)


I have finally claimed some of my very much anticipated break from work. I am home home home! Back to my hometown since last Friday and staying with my family. I have been missing the warmth at home, with my very own (biogical) family and furry friends :) The moment I stepped down from the car, Odin growled at me and I know that signified that he hasn't seen me for quite sometime (read: misses me as much as I do) :P That certainly melts my heart. That growl of his is a valuable communication which is only applicable to family members and closed extended family or friend.  But, somehow on the other hand, I am missing my other home back in Sandakan, the boss and the in-laws to be exact. The boss will be joining me here tomorrow before we jet off to buy honey in the moon the following day :). 




0 comments:

 

By aikoakito