Monday 23 May 2016

Third Anniversary ❤


Time flies, and this time, I did not forget our anniversary (190516). This round, I have actually made a ‘not-so-surprise’ plan by getting the boss a new bag online. The parcel arrived just timely but unfortunately, due to my mistake for not checking on its measurement, the bag appeared to be too small which could even hardly contain his Ipad mini. I will have to make a trip to the post office for an exchange. Also, the boss made a reservation in dunno-which-restaurant last night to which my cousin-in-law has spilled the beans just a couple of hours before our dinner. But, we had a change of plan in the end out of courtesy as we have a dinner at the in-law with the boss’ cousin from UK; Eirene, the twin sister of Abby’s Charissa gu-gu who visited last month. Afterall, it was a night full of warmth and love as the old and young had another opportunity to gather once again. Besides, it was my first time meeting up with Eirene.


To the boss, Happy Leather Anniversary and thanks for being a dear friend who tells the truth even if it hurts, a good listener for hearing my thoughts even on the silliest ones and understanding my dreams by giving me helpful hands and full support :P


0 comments:

 

By aikoakito