Friday 19 August 2016

Busy like a bee


The peak season has dawn. I was kept busy since last two weeks and I foresee this to subside until early of next year. I was literally caught in the quicksand and desperately grasping onto the life line. It has been a non-stop whirlwind of activities both from the domestic and professional front. Tired and feeling so overwhelmed but I am constantly reminding myself to be grateful. I seldom feel this ‘productive’ and I am trying hard to stay ahead of deadlines. At the moment, I have to prioritize my to-do-list. I have kept aside my ‘Racing Car’ and long overdue photo-book project, missed out a few of Missy’s milestone updates, slowing down with my baking experiments and not to mention, trying to do less online shopping these days (easier said than done) :P

A sneak peek into tomorrow's celebration

TGIF! Throughout this week, I was working on a mini animal themed birthday celebration for Missy. My preparation was mainly on the table, deco and maybe a couple of simple menu. Food and cake were sweetly delegated and well taken care of by the family members. It was simply therapeutic after a busy day at work :) I couldn't believe tomorrow is the day! Unlike last year, we had a ‘girly themed’ DIY party but the adults had more fun compared to the birthday girl since she was the one and only 4th Pang generation in the house. This year, also surrounded by all adults but I bet she would enjoy better since she had so much fun blowing off candles last week and all these while, she loved being sung ‘Happy Birthday’ song – during her deh-deh, yeh-yeh and ah-mee's birthday :) Next, the boss and I must make the effort to go for our annual check up, I will busy planning, researching, emailing, frequenting several agencies/institutions/sites and sorting out our itinerary for this coming working holidays in September whilst the boss is making preparation for his upcoming conference to China next month. On another note, we are still contemplating if we should bite the bullet whether we should be driving back to my hometown for the first time instead of flying home this coming Raya Haji's holiday. 




0 comments:

 

By aikoakito