Sunday 30 April 2017

Conversation: Money in my Pocket


I used to jot down our exact conversation in her monthly progress report, sharing the same post as her motor skills and emotional development, feedings etc. This little girl has been rather chatty these days, hence a separate post for some of her witty responses before they slip off my mind and also for us to have a good laugh together when she’s grown up.

Snip, snip, snip

She loves snipping with a scissor and I only allowed her to snip on my expired Cosway magazines. She came to me with a cut-off image of sanitary pads from the magazine and excitedly ran over to me. This is our conversation with my 32mo (200417).

Abby: Mommy, same same (as) mommy(‘s) (while showing off the image she cut-off from the mag)
Mommy: Oh really?
Abby: Yes, mommy. Abby buys for mommy.
Mommy: Oh, that is very nice of you. But, how are you going to buy them for me?
Abby: Put inside trolley and use the money.
Mommy: Oh? Do you have any?
Abby: Yes, inside my pocket.
Mommy: (teasing her) Hmm, but I don't see that you have any pockets.
Abby: Mommy and daddy have pockets!



0 comments:

 

By aikoakito