Monday 29 January 2018

2018 is here


Happy New year! And yes, it is time for spring cleaning! I have never felt so worried for the past 3y5m (ever since Missy was born), I have been so used to a weekly domestic helper to help clean the house and best of all, to take charge of all the laundry folding and ironing. My helper was actually my confinement lady back then. Although I may disagree with her quite sometimes throughout my confinement, especially on breastfeeding issues, we still managed to pull through amicably. She even agreed to help me to do some minor cleaning and laundry once a week. She is just like a part of our family members. I am eternally grateful to have her all these while, at least to keep the house decent looking.

Now, she has decided to stop as she needs to make the preparation of her DIL’s confinement. I have no other better reason to stop her, but wished her the best, although secretly hoping that she could return, someday. While she has given me a two-weeks prior notice, I made some preparation and is somehow mentally prepared. We have acquired some tools to aid our cleaning at home, including a Spin Dry Mop from Cosway (never see the importance prior to this and I’m loving it!) as well as rotating brush to be enclosed to our current jet washer for our patio cleaning for the boss.

We made it the point to spend some family time on the weekends to clean the house together. When I was experimenting my new mop one day, the boss cleared our patio before he started off with his annual cleaning, the little girl is no exception to lending her busy hands :P

Daddy has been teasing her 'the busier you get, the messier it gets' :P

Happily proclaiming that she finally made it. LOL :)


0 comments:

 

By aikoakito