Monday 23 December 2013

Stay focused!


This is definitely easier said than done. How to not digress from my bucket of to-do lists whenever I get my fingers flicking through multiplisary types of interesting stuff online. I found this interesting poster via Pinterest and gave it a minimal perk-up according to my liking. At the moment, I am keeping a couple whereas by focusing on 3 tasks per day (top right), and subsequently rewarding myself for tasks completed (bottom left). Instead of focusing on 3 tasks on a daily basis, I am giving myself a little of leniency by focusing on 3 key tasks within a provided time frame as they are impossible to be completed within a day time. So, here are my 3 tasks to be done before the new year bell rings in.



On the work front (first and second task) and personal (last task), I MUST 1. Get my proposals done (to which I am still unclear where to begin despite the due date is drawing near). 2. Get the statistics for a project I am currently handling computed (sorting hundreds of questionnaires manually before computing respective charts via Excel) 3. I bought 2 Pixajoy photobook packages via Groupon and they’ll be due sometime early February 2014.  Yet, I haven’t started a wee bit and even still indecisive on which two events to choose from. Shall time permits, I would love to embark into our DIY shelving project as well and to reply an overdued e-mail from a good friend of mine. If you are reading this, you are definitely not forgotten. I dreamt of you few days ago, so I guess you are missing me a lot as much as I do :). 


0 comments:

 

By aikoakito