Friday 10 October 2014

Happy Birthday Mommy Dearest


October 5th marks another of blessing God for putting such a wonderful lady; yet full of compassion, patience, kindness and ultimate LOVE in my life. Happy birthday mummies! (my mom and MIL shared the same birthdate). Your examples are what I try to live up to. We love you! This is Mommy Pang's first birthday as a 'popo' (Abby's paternal grandmama). The boss and I wanted to get Mommy Pang (MIL) an ice cream cake as everybody in the family loves ice cream, just like what we had for the boss and Papa pang’s birthday. The initial plan was to collect it two days after the boss place the order on Friday afternoon. Unfortunately the baker couldn’t fulfill our order as 5th October coincides with a public holiday. So, we settled for a cheese cake from Sabah Hotel instead.

Cheese cake from Sabah Hotel for Mommy Pang

This is the second year I couldn't celebrate my mom’s birthday but we will surely put up with more family gatherings when we return to my hometown in November. Yes, we will be going back to my hometown soon *counting fingers* :). Once again, thanks Mee Mee for everything! I really mean every single little teeny weeny things you have done throughout my entire life up until today. I can't imagine my life without your constant supports, advices and of course your big heart.  I am eternally grateful having you around. Thanks to the marvel of technology that keeps us in touch daily. Somehow, i still wished that we are staying nearby so that we could go hand-in-hand daily. Hugs and kisses from the three of us :)

Mango cheese crepe cake from Cafe De Vie for Mee Mee




0 comments:

 

By aikoakito