Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sushi Bonanza


The first quarter of December is almost down, but I still have one, perhaps two or maybe three posts more to be covered before calling it a year (Nah, I wish so too!). I am still slowly crawling from the beginning of October 2011. This post is meant to pen down the boss’ visit in October 2011. A very typical dining spot, but for this round the boss’ work call visit this round coincides with the Sushi King’s RM2 Bonanza :) It was our very first time patronizing Sushi King during their bonanza fair. 

The both of us had 9 plates of sushi(s) in total and that made me a full stomach bliss. On top of that, we shared a set of Yakiniku Bento before leaving with our cup runneth over :P So, these are among the salvable limited number of sushi photos.  Clockwise from top left are ebi ten (prawn tempura), unagi (grilled eel) slice, chicken cheese roll, salmon sushi, chukka lidako (seasoned baby octopus) and fry roll. Among the photos cannot be retrieved after recovery were chukka kurage (seasoned jelly fish), tsubukko (fish roe) and Yakiniku (pan fried beef) Bento.  


With this, I am hoping to close down the blur prawn-headness syndrome in me *bummer*. To top that up, I have been practicing to double back-up my photos and not to mention, my 500GB external HDD is almost full in no time now, and I am depending solely on my 500GB hard disc size in my lappy. Time to invest for a new external HDD. Let’s hope that there’ll be no more whining nor crying over split milk. More on this day in future posts :)


2 comments:

eehtsitna said...

Ooo... looks good ho? :P

aikoakito said...

What looks good ah? Just in case I nod my head incessantly :P I am drooling over japs now :)

 

By aikoakito