Wednesday 6 January 2016

Hello Twenty-Sixteen!


Twenty-fifteen has finally dawn and a brand new year is approaching us. Happy new year everyone and may this year be a year full with blessings under His providence, guidance and care. Working life is back to grind and I am secretly looking forward for Chinese New Year. Looking at my 1y4m old girl who is totally hooked towards Chinese New Year songs especially this one and Astro’s Hoyeah advertisement, featuring the cute mischievious monkey. She definately dont mind of putting down everything she is doing and dashed to the TV (or laptop) just to sway and dance along with the rhytms. She has made me feel as exited too despite the fact that I have yet started spring cleaning and foreseeing that I may not have extended holidays for CNY except for the two days of official public holidays this year. 

Dancing along in her pyjamas

0 comments:

 

By aikoakito