Sunday 17 January 2016

Little Vainpot


Little Missy is getting more girly these days, despite her fondness towards all sort of balls & balloons as well as her deh-deh’s Nerf guns collection and PS Vita’s cartridge casings; she still show great affection towards soft toys, all sort of handbags, paper bags that comes with handles so that she could sling that over the arms. These days, she wakes up as early as I do as if she can sense whenever I sneak away from her side and will wake & sit up immediately to make sure I am within the radar. When there’s luck, she would willingly lie down and get back to slumber but most of the time she will cry until I make my appearance and carry her in front of vanity table or mirror while brushing my teeth. 

1y5m20d

This has been our daily routine lately. While we were sitting in front of the vanity table, she would happily check on my stuff while I was at ‘work’ and will be thrilled when I offer her to spread the revitalizer and sunblock evenly on my hand before application. Sometimes, she would steal a dip into my sunblock jar and patting it on my neck. Occasionally, when time permits, I would offer her baby lotion and she would happily help herself to lie down on the floor mattress and wait for her turn to be pampered :). What caught my attention the other day was an extra hair clip worn upside down on her way while she was playing with her stuff while I was clearing the guest room. The little vainpot has made an attempt to clip her own hair :) When I attempted to take her photo, she paused and looked at me at the same time deliberately pushing her head frontwards and buttock backwards. LOL. It seems like I am having a very vain vainpot in making :P




0 comments:

 

By aikoakito