Wednesday 20 January 2016

Pretend Play: Baking


Monkey see monkey do. Like how the old adage goes, this little busy body wants to take part in whatever I am doing, and that explains why I rarely bring home my work. The other day, when she was deep asleep I sneaked downstairs to prepare tartlets’ crusts. Halfway through, I heard door creaking sound and someone crying out loud. As usual, the boss had let her out to the corridor so that her crying could be heard by me as she has been almost inconsolable and refused to be carried whenever she wakes up and found mommy wasn’t within the radar. LOL.  I quickly got up and carry her with my oily hands and bring her to the dining table, where I worked for my crusts. She was back to her usual self in a split second but insisted to lend me a hand. Only after much coaxing, she willingly gets down to the floor again when I offered her my measuring cups and replace dough with our DIY play dough and happily scooping away. So, this is my little chef at work :P  

One teaspoon followed by another

Put them together and mix well


0 comments:

 

By aikoakito