Friday 1 April 2016

Famous Car (Part 2)


I have abandoned my project for almost a month now as I have been overwhelmed with work and the moment I got home, I have barely a few minutes to shower before heading out for dinner again. At this moment, I am so thankful that Missy was taken care by the in-laws and I have not much worries in case I get home late from work. The moment I see her welcoming me back home made me to brush off any of my plan nor any projects at home. I would like to spend as much time as possible with her although our routine revolves around dinner, and then getting ready for bed during every weekday nights :)


This is my (not-so) current progress. I am currently installing its rack & pinion gear set (Step 15) assembling the car’s piston (Step 18). Activity like this is extremely therapeutic after a long and tiring weekdays and how I wish moment like this could last a little longer :)

Piston parts

 Gear set parts



0 comments:

 

By aikoakito