Wednesday 16 November 2016

Humpty Dumpty


I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Missy is musically inclined. She loves to dance and sing. And, I have been exposing her to certain nursery rhymes like winkle Twinkle Little Star, Baa Baa Black sheep, Incy Wincy Spider and recently to Humpty Dumpty by chance and didn't expect her to love them as much as I do. Most of the time, she is only able to hum along and complete the end syllable rather accurately. Coincidentally, I managed to grab her a classical Ladybird series on Humpty Dumpty and Incy Wincy Spider books online that comes along with various other rhymes in each book!  



She loved them to bits and on the very same night when I showed it to her, i caught her attempting to recite Humpty Dumpty several times while pointing on the book on the right page (pretending as if she can read) and had been pestering daddy and mommy to “draw Humpty” as our bedtime activity for the rest of the night! :P

  



0 comments:

 

By aikoakito