Saturday 12 November 2016

Pretend Play: Cutting Fruits & Vegetables


She has been requesting to watch these videos for quite sometime on Youtube prior to this. Last Sunday (061116) in Harbour Mall, after collecting her cutlery set which i have left at Four Point’s dining hall the night before, we headed over to the mall next door for a stroll. Since she has been requesting for Vitagen, hence we went into the grocery store in the mall. While going through the aisle, she spotted this velcro  fruits and vegetables cutting playset and quickly shoved the Vitagen to me, requesting me to “put back” (return) it to the shelf. I am glad that she is still adhering to our “one-at-a-time policy”. She can only pick one item at a time :) But, when I tried to coax her to get a larger set with more parts (slightly more expensive but ‘economic’ in mommy’s opinion), she refused and persisted with the one  she first laid her eyes on. Did i mention that I have a very determined and persistant little girl? LOL



Never did I know that this playset can turn out to be the best investment (and cheapest) we have ever made. She loved her toys to bits and it had been a good babysitter for few days in a stretch, She had been so engrossed with them and I have never seen my girl to be so stingy and protective towards her stuff with the church kids before this :O


0 comments:

 

By aikoakito