Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year 2017


We had a laid back New Year Day albeit the long weekend (since New Year Day falls on a Sunday) in the comfort of our home by doing some spring cleaning before Chinese New Year comes along in a few weeks time. I had a long to-do list as a result of too much dilly-dallying all these while :P Among the list are to set up a corner/room for Missy. I have been indecisive whether to utilise the corner in our living room or to make space out of our current guest room for her since we didn’t expect for guests stay with us that frequent. All these years, we have only hosted 3 visits thus far.

We were so glad that the stash of books I ordered a few weeks back has finally arrived. It was the first thing Abby did in the morning by checking out the books in the parcel. Most of them were story books and I have included some sticker activity books for Missy too. We are looking forward to more activities to be done together soon :).





Besides, I have decided to rummage into the wardrobe to make sure all Missy’s new clothing are sorted out for this coming CNY before she grown out of size like what happened to some her clothing, which happened to be among my favourites :(. Looking at the stash she has got, I think she is all ready for CNY! :P I think I really have to stop shopping for her attire for some time. Easier said than done, shopping for the little girl has never been enough. Not to mention, it was therapeutic and addicting at the same time!. Some of them were presented to her by her grandaunts and aunts.


On the next day (2nd Jan – replacement holiday), we had a fish feeding session with grand uncle and cousins at the Sports Complex.  That was how we ushered in the brand new year. 


0 comments:

 

By aikoakito