Monday 13 June 2011

Manhattan Craze


I have not been assiduous enough in updating my blog and please pardon me in case you see some time travel in this cyber home of mine. They are among the last few (I hope), but not the least ;). Manhattan Fish Market was a craze when the student offer was on a hit. The few selected menus were marked as low as RM10 nett per set inclusive of bottomless fizzies (except for creamy seafood pasta). This is the cheapest deal in my personal encounter in the MFM branches in the East Malaysia. Kuo, Joyce and I were here for two days consecutively, on the 12th and 13th April 2011. The former one was a meet up among Project design’s member and the latter one was with a impromptu hangout in a big group in conjunction of Ngu’s birthday.

I am a boring in person when it comes to food. I just don’t get tired nor bored eating the similar food each time I visited the eatery. Sometime ago, I learnt that fish and chips (minus the chips) are among the Dutch street food, or better known lekkerbeck, which means white fish filet breaded and deep fried. This is one of the reasons that has been intoxicating me to toy around with the dream of stepping my feet in the land of Netherland or Holland, someday. Back to the reality, these are what we had:

Creamy Seafood Pasta

Cala ala Olio

Seafood 101

All-Star Fish 'n Chips

The big pack =)


0 comments:

 

By aikoakito