Friday 10 June 2011

New Cyber Home



I have been keeping a blog via wordpress dot com since June 2009. To round the sum, it has been 2 good years since I started to blog. Wordpress dot com had been an easy site to work with (not too easy at times), most importantly it has never threw its tantrum on me, ever, which have made me contemplated to move (for umpteenth of times). First and foremost, my decision of moving my blog isn’t because of any personal matters, or any other issues which ‘requires’ me to move. It was just that being a non-ardent blogger who did not update her blog religiously, I think I am stingy (I rather call myself frugal. tee hee) to invest into a domain or self hosted wordpress (dot org) which permits me to have customable layouts and so.

Girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice. Boys are made of slugs and snails and puppy dog tails. I drool over all pretty and nice layout for blogger dot com, albeit I cannot make one which I cannot have with wordpress dot com. I hope I made the right choice, despite hearing blogspot used to get hiccups once in a while and look up here, if you are interested for the comparison between the two mentioned. Till then, have a nice weekend ahead and happy blogging =)

0 comments:

 

By aikoakito