Sunday 18 September 2011

It's a Shore Thing


I don’t blog chronologically these days :(. All my posts are jumbled up in term of sequence/date. This post is my one and only up-to-date post thus far, pausing so many long overdued posts :P. Not forgetting, Happy Malaysia Day to all, we Malaysians are truly blessed with public holidays. You are reading a Malaysia Day post for now, but you might be seeing an Independence Day or Mid-Autumn Festival next O.o

In the morning, I tagged along my mom to join the RE class students for an excursion to the beach in Second Beach, Tg. Aru. Retired to the bed early that morning, I dragged myself up again after 5 hours sleep. Off we went to the church to join other RE teachers with the lunch preparation to be brought over to the beach.

A view of the yachts docked on the shore

Spaghetti lunch for 150 paxs

By the beach

Sandcastles by the students



It had been quite a while since I last went to the beach and bythe time we touched down, there were a LOT of people camping by the beach andthe weather was merciful too. While the fellow students were having games, Ienjoyed myself sitting under a tree, enjoying cold breeze while watching all the students having a swell of time.


The big tree I dwelled under

Feeling all zen under the not-very-shady tree

Lush greenery. I love!



Yes, the breeze was cold but it was rather sunny. The prawn-head-me have totally forgotten about my hat *sigh*. Only upon touching home, I saw a slash of redness along my lowerneck, exactly where I have neglected when I apply the BB Cream this morning.Yes, I was sun-kissed and I have forgotten about sunblock too! *bummer me* Twas fun nevertheless and I reckoned that we should do this more often :)



0 comments:

 

By aikoakito