Wednesday 28 September 2011

Happy Birthday, Joyce


Today is a very special day! Its my uni dearie cum rummie Joyce’s birthday! And this post is for you, girl :) Reminiscing those golden good old days, I remember that we have never missed out each other’s birthday throughout the four good years. I am missing the good times we shared celebrating eachother’s birthday with Kuo, at the same time feasting over mouth watering food;from Japanese, Spanish to Korean. *drools*.

Fate has brought us together four years back in2007. The first friend whom I get to know upon stamping my feet into the first class the uni, and more alleviated to know that we can click well. However, little did I expect that fate has brought us further. We spent a lot of time together and soon became room mates for 2 good years. Braving ourselves by bringing over all kinds of kitchen utensils, pots and what-nots, we whipped up healthy meals together. The one whom I braved to share all my thoughts, andalso the one who lend me both shoulders when I needed one.
*Photo taken on 250309*

Here, I am wishing you all things beautiful in life. May your day be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. May the Lord Himself go before you in everything u do & hope this wonderful day of yours blossom into lots of dreams come true and many happy returns of the day! Once again, happy birthday, dear. Lots of love :D


0 comments:

 

By aikoakito