Monday 18 July 2011

Cooking Frenzy


The boss once gotten me a recipe book for almost 3 years now, the first and only recipe book I have ever received from him or anyone since ;P. I guessed the only reason wasthat he wasn’t convinced that I have went round it and make a full use of it, which was indeed true. It was the edition released prior we Chinese ushered into new lunar year of the earth oxen (2009).



I feel so guilty. Not only that I have not shown my full appreciation to him for gifting me the recipe book but I have not kept to my word of showing off my masterpieces. Over and over again, when I mentioned that I will make full use of it, he’ll give me that look ;P. Until that day, when he stared at me and suggested I try my hand on a recipe or two in a month (feeding myself) and the rest will be under his expanse, I was humbled and cannot help but feeling tad guilty. I will get round to it, I promise I will. It’s about time to churn out something from my fridge and kitchen cabinet =).


0 comments:

 

By aikoakito