Monday 4 July 2011

Cute as a button!


During our very short (less than 2 days) trip to Tawau recently, we didn’t managed to tour around the town, not to mention spending some quality time at their flea markets. I called it flea market as I am hoping that it is going to be a flea market, without having any idea of what lies inside the largest market in Malaysia or what their Sunday Market may offer apart from their well reputed and famous dried salted seafoods, amplang as well as blinjo crackers. Those were the only limited things that came into my mind in split seconds when i heard of the name of that city.

Yes, I am one happy girl if I have the chance to pave around flea markets or any bazaar except for the part where brushing shoulders with other pavers is an obligation. The feeling is so touristy. Lol. That also explain why we try not to miss out strolling along Gaya Street whenever the boss happen to come over during weekend :).

Although we were not on a holiday there and a mere two days and one night trip, yet I am glad that we managed to squeeze in some quality time with our immediate relatives there, which I am going to mention on another post. Besides, something really worth mentioning are these two cutie sweethearts! This little fierce button, Chocolate definitely likes her photo to be taken. Whenever I called up for her, she would stay and gaze up her head like this ;).



As oppose to Chocolate, Pearly the poddle is way friendly but it took me so long before I can get a decent photo of hers. To get a decent photo of hers was an uphill task. Whenever I have just taken off my lens cover, before I can start focusing, she would twist and squirm about without fail. Hence, I managed her close-up photos only with my hand phone and pns compact camera while stiffing her with another hand. This explains the inconsistencies of photo size in this post O.o


She is indeed an attention seeker. Whenever she finds that you have given up on her, she would climb up the stool and leap onto your lap requesting to be cuddled. How can one resist the glint from her big round eyes? :)


Oh yeah, she was well trained to ask for ang paos (red packets), money to be exact. When someone lift open their wallet, she would move both her hands gesturing gong xi gong xi. Such a money minded fella :)


Lastly, this is her bed, also where she secretively placed all her possessions ;). Only money notes with money scent are acceptable. It was very comical to see her securing the money under her tongue (very safe and tight) and wiggling towards her basket and place her money safely. If you squint hard enough, you could see a piece of paper in her basket, that was only after the paper was placed long enough inside the wallet and has money scent on it, which they deliberated it. Soo cute! :D



2 comments:

eehtsitna said...

Ooo smart doggy. At least she knows how to earn her money eh? :P

aikoakito said...

Hehehe, yeah. Gonna do the same when my grapes tree are all harvested :P

 

By aikoakito