Friday 29 July 2011

Airport and me


I frequent the airport and went up airport cab with the boss more often than I get to travel, on an average of once (or twice) in a month. Most of them were waiting for the boss’ arrival or sending him off. Almost all my friends know very well that I have a 7.5 years-old driving licence which I have never fully been utilized, yet. Shame on me, but I have made up my mind before my driving license next due by Feb 2012,I must make sure that I am able to drive independently,I mean to have the freedom all at my own pace geared with full courage. Is this possible? No doubt, this wish will be listed (again) for the coming New Year 2012 resolutions. Yikes :).

Most of the time, I reach the airport earlier; I really mean a lot earlier. I have done/tried so many things to kill my time, such as going online with KKIA’s wifi, snapping around the airport like the-girl-who-came-from-the-Mars (but that was when the recent KKIA was in their infancy-stage and had just been newly operated for the first few weeks) and most of the time rummaging my handbag if I can find something to keep myself occupied. The only thing I can do was to fish out my compact camera and snap around random things around me :).

Many of the times, I would usually settle with wedges or flats, never slipper. This was the slipper I bought for RM10 when my heels bit me hard after one whole day of walking before we went for the boss' alumni dinner in 2009. It was kept untouched (in fact I misplaced them) until I stumbled upon them inside a random plastic bag that very morning. Feeling a little exited over a long-forgotten-but-found, topped up with a rainy morning; voila! I fell for them that morning ;P.


I don't really have the high affinity towards nail painting as I have very fast growing finger nails but almost retarded toe nails. Even if I do, I would usually go for transparent paint. So, on one of the rare cases, when my not-so-crafty ideas came, I have decided to add in a little color to my nails. Unfortunately, I don't have the guts in trying sparkling pastel color, yet. So, i ended up with plain french manicure ;P.


See, the moment I started my time killing session was only 7:31am. Can you imagine what time I touches down the airport? :P For your information, flights via Airasia and MAS Airline the boss used to get landed at 9:00am and 9:15am respectively.


Scrolling up and down with my phonebook contact,1 Borneo was my first contact. Talking about 1B, I recollect some good old days (or maybe reflections of my silliness for my personal account) :). The boss known me well as a scardy cat instead of a tigress, whom I have always loved to address myself. Before I learnt taking 1B shuttle bus on my own only in my final year (thanks lovelies Joyce and Kuo), the boss used take a cab to the uni (to rent a car from a uni student) and taking a cab back to his hotel in the city after returning the car to the owner just for us to go 1B from my uni during my second and third year of studies O.o. The car was parked for a good 5 or 6 hours in the parking lot, and ended up paying for nothing.


I don't usually put the scientific calculator in my bag to use in any situation when I am out. Simply because, it had not been taken out from my bag since our last paper in May ;P and Bio oil is a must for I have an occasional dry finger skin.


I heart this hair tie which also can be taken as corsage very very much. I have ever thought of donning it with my shirts or dresses but unfortunately the wool felt is a little shabby and worn out :(. I have been hunting high and low for local based online shops selling beautiful corsages or fabric pin, but to no avail. 





4 comments:

Floating Writer said...

waaa....love it ;) jia you on ur attempt to drive, my friend. miss u so much

aikoakito said...

Thank you love :D Hehe, same here, missing you heaps. Looking forward for more updates from you :)

eehtsitna said...

We will see about that "attempt" of your's... =P

aikoakito said...

Hmph, I'll claim my 5 minutes of fame soon ;P

 

By aikoakito