Wednesday 20 July 2011

They are back :)


A good friend of mine commented that I have not been updating my blog as frequent as I used to (amI?) :). Perhaps, my posts are getting a little less cheong-hei (i.e long winded) these days. Getmy key word? Less, which implies I am still quite cheong-hei :). So, here's a little in-detail but trivial post which I would most probably give it a miss during my uni days. Since I have the time now, I'll just give it a go lah :D.

After many many moons(coming to one month), I have finally gotten back T-shirtswhich I sent for alteration lastSaturday. In fact, I came to know about T-shirt alteration only in the recentyears. But start sending my tee for alteration since last year, when I foundthe tee shirt sold during the Statewide Fellowship was too big for me. A sisterin Christ offered me to do the alteration for me. She did not want to chargeme, and I have ever received her sweet gesture for a couple of times before this where she insisted.

But for the sake for long term service and courtesy wise, I was adamant to pay her. It was only RM5 per piece which is very reasonable and my highlight hereis that she has very neat handwork, that is what matter most. That also explain why I don't mind waiting, as she was a busy tailor. Ever since, I started sending my tees (only those typical activities tee or those that unisex tee that only comes in big S, M, L sizes) for alteration. What I needed to do is only to attach a tee of the size I wanted my other tees to be, the other day I sent along my Padini S size ladies tee, and they turned out exactly the same cutting :).


Can you spot the Mickey Mouse cartoon print on the cabinet? That was our wardrobe when we were kids and the three of us have one each and they are still sitting at the corner of our rooms. Quite space consuming and not very practical these days but they are classical! :)


Looking at the tee, I quickly google up for Japan latest updates. Apparently, the city is recuperating and coping well, but the after shock effect is still very much felt. Please do not stop praying for Japan and a little prayer goes a long way:).


0 comments:

 

By aikoakito