Sunday 24 July 2011

Technology withdrawal


I have been suffering from cracked skin mainly on my index finger on the right for more than 2 weeks now. It all began with some minor shedding of skin and my finger tips turned coarser, before they turn dry and itchy thereafter. Started from last week, they tend to get sore and bleed as a result for excessive cracking. In fact, this is not entirely unusual for me, as it occurs on seasonal basis (although we don’t have winter season that contributes to dry skin).


I have tried several hand creams or ointment and currently I prefer to stick on Bio oil, to ease the dryness and most importantly, I like the non-greasy feeling it offers. At the moment, I am punching the keyboard with 9 fingers, I am grateful; at least I don’t have to resort with technology withdrawal :).


2 comments:

Floating Writer said...

aiyer~~~ i got that serious cracked fingers too for a month now :( but u noe wad u can do is using coconut oil. Works amazingly. i usually used b4 it i go to sleep cos, during the day, my hand will be busy here and there :P my cracked fingers gets better till i stops again hohoho

aikoakito said...

Oh really? I have a bottle of coconut oil too, I must give it a try then. Hehe, you must put it on your fingers religiously too! :D

 

By aikoakito